An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator (casual) to join our at our Brisbane Office. Reporting to the Managing Director, this position is the perfect step to kick start your digital marketing career. Working hands on in a fast pace, energetic, close knit team with the support to grow and learn in the role.
Some Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Process Digital Campaign Briefs, from Website Updates to Emails and A/B Tests.
• Create, Schedule and Optimise Email Marketing Campaigns.
• Create, Schedule and Optimise Social Media Campaigns.
• Develop Creative for multiple Digital Channels
• Maintain and Optimise CRM/EDM Database Segments.
• Maintain and Optimise Digital Marketing Reporting.
To be successful you will possess the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytics skills
• Working knowledge of Mailchimp or email marketing systems.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics software.
• Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-pace environment.
Highly desirable skills and experience:
• Previous digital/marketing experience.
• Photoshop experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator who is organised and can fit in with a positive and successful team.