16 Mar What Allied Health Marketing is LOVING this March
Oh my word, is it March already?
Allied Health Marketing has been on fire, websites, logos, designs, business workshops…you name it, we’ve been doing it! Time flies when you are having fun.
As it’s March, it’s also time to shout from the rooftops about a health business that we think ROCKS. This month we have chosen a health business which is absolutely killing it in all aspects of business, services and marketing.
Who has Allied Health Marketing been loving this March?
Easy. One word. Health Place.
Stunning website? Tick
Stunning branding? Tick
Great content? Tick
Clear strategy? Tick
Excellent client communications? Tick
Social media consistency? Tick
Generally busting some great move? Tick
Who are Health Place? This multi-disciplinary clinic based in Brisbane (two locations) has done an amazing job of creating a brand and business that is both eye-catching and user friendly. The website provides beautiful imagery and clear explanation of who they are and what they do.
What I love the most is that they have clearly identified who their target market is and have gone all out to try and connect with these clients.
From their great description of services and team members through to ‘What to expect’ for clients, they have done an excellent job.
On the social media front, they also excel, not only are they consistent (yes, we always explain how important this is) they also create post that engage their readers.
From an up to date blog to enews marketing to events … the team from Health Place are doing an absolutely amazing job and should be commended on their work.
We will leave you with this information from their ‘About us’ section which sums it up!
Health Place is bridging the gap between a typical health clinic and a typical day spa. We provide the very best treatments and services to improve our clients’ lives, but we do it in a setting that is comfortable, classy and in no way clinical.
6 reasons why our clients love us
- 100% money back guarantee policy. If you are not happy with any massage, acupuncture, dry needling or Active Release Technique treatment you receive at any Health Place, you do not pay. No questions asked.
- Your Practitioner will be world-class. Our people really are our number one asset (and the reason our clients keep coming back!). They have delivered superior results to national and international athletes (The Broncos, QLD Ballet, Cirque Du Soleil, The Wallabies, The Reds and many more), as well as non-athletes. Our people’s experience and dedication to their clients is what set us apart.
- We have walls! (Not a joke…) Each health service delivered at all Health Place locations is in a room with floor to ceiling walls – we don’t believe in having a just curtain between you and another client!
- Top location WITH parking. Our James Street practice in Fortitude Valley has over 60 designated (free!) parks. PLUS we are surrounded by some of Brisbane’s best shops and restaurants.
- Personalised music. Want chill music? You got it! Is RnB your thing? Done. Maybe some spa music for true relaxation? No worries. At our James Street, Fortitude Valley location you can choose the style of music you want to have playing during your treatment – no therapist-chosen radio stations playing in the background here!
- On the spot Health Fund rebates. We use Hicaps which allows you to swipe you private health card* and then you are left with only the gap to fix up.