- Working from a client brief, you will design content for multiple channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Display ads and Email marketing.
- Support the Marketing Manager with ad hoc marketing and design tasks internally and for our clients.
- Support the execution and reporting of marketing campaigns
- Basic video editing and content creation;
- Generalist administrative functions and duties as delegated by the Marketing Manager;
What we’re looking for:
- An individual who is highly passionate about design who can handle a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Have skills/ experience in designing for multiple digital platforms including Facebook, Facebook Ads, Instagram and so forth;
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and analytics tools, including Buffer, Google Analytics, Facebook insights;
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written;
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite;
- Experience with Content Management Systems; like Hubspot or Zoho
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to be flexible and assist with ad hoc tasks;
Benefits and perks:
- Casual role – 2 days per week
- A foot in the door in Marketing Agencies
- Work along side company director
- An energetic, empowering and creative environment
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, please send an email to email@example.com with a short cover letter, portfolio and resume.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.